The Latest Coffee Buzz
The latest Coffee buzz is around CoffeeBerry fruit which is used in skin care products. CoffeeBerry is considered to be one of the richest sources of anti-oxidants and well known for its skin rejuvenation properties. The American Academy of Dermatology’s annual meeting held in Feb 2007 recognized the medicinal values of CoffeeBerry, owing to its anti-aging properties.
- CoffeeBerry has Polyphenol anti-oxidants which aids in preventing cellular damage to the skin.
- CoffeeBerry is recommended over green tea, for its high anti oxidant properties.
- Clinical studies have shown that, there has been reduction of wrinkles by 46% and improvement of skin softness by 64%
- Study reports confirm that the ingredient is effective for dry skin and skin discoloration.
- CoffeeBerry contains 5 out of 8 essential sugars called monosaccharides, which are critical for proper functioning of bio-physiological systems.
The first product to enter the market with Coffee Berry as the basic ingredient is RevaleSkin The price of RevaleSkin is estimated to be around $30 to $120 (available through aesthetic physicians’ offices)