Below are the top 5 resort spas voted to be the best by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. While the spa poll includes resort spas from the Caribbean and overseas, Spavelous is committed to the support of USA based business and USA Tourism. Here are the 5 that were ranked best in the U.S.
1. Post Ranch Inn Location: Big Sur, California“Nestled on the cliffs of Big Sur, California, the Post Ranch Inn provides the ultimate romantic getaway for those seeking a luxurious escape for a honeymoon, anniversary, or a relaxing vacation. The luxury resort’s organic architecture embraces the dramatic beauty of the Big Sur coastline. From here you can explore all that nature has to offer, or take a short drive to the picturesque towns of Monterey and Carmel. Located off Highway One, this Small Luxury Hotel member is a sanctuary suited to all your needs. Rooms offer a rustic elegance with luxury and comfort. Relax by the pools; awaken your senses with a massage, spa treatment, or daily yoga classes.”
2. Mi Amo Spa at Enchantment Resort
Location: Sedona, Arizona
“Nestled in the heart of Sedona, Arizona’s beautiful red-rock country, Mii amo takes its name from the Native American word for Journey…reflecting the life-enhancing experience of achieving a transformation in physical health, emotional well-being and spiritual renewal.” Mi Amo was also voted number 1 Destination Spa in the World by Travel + Leisure readers in 2007.
3. Bathhouse at Calistoga Ranch
Location: Napa Valley, California
“Tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley, just outside the historic town of Calistoga, the 46-room luxury resort is located on a 157-acre site marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream and private lake. Amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center, a yoga deck, The Bathhouse Spa, a private restaurant, a pool featuring dramatic views of the resort’s private vineyard and oak groves, and 140 acres of land dedicated to hiking and active pursuits.”
4. Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida
“Discover the rich heritage of Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort, with its Victorian elegance and quiet charm. Named for the natural mineral hot springs found in the area, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort immerses you in history, relaxation, and luxury.”
5. Four Seasons the Biltmore
Location: Santa Barbara, California
“A Spanish Colonial treasure whose red roof tiles, ivory adobe and graceful archways grace Butterfly Beach in exclusive Montecito, this classic West Coast resort blends the glory of historic California with Four Seasons service in the heart of ‘America’s Riviera.'”
Spavelous Top 5 Resort Spas
Conde Nast Traveler Top 5 Spa Resorts