This article is brought to you by Spavelous.com.
With the push of the holidays upon us, travelers have even more reason to seek out pampering and personal maintenance services in airport terminals. And hey, what better way is there to spend a lengthy layover than indulging in a massage? But which airports have the best spas? According to Style.com, the Five Great Airport Spas that stand out from the crowd are:
1. Oasis Day Spa – John F. Kennedy International Airport
2. Jetsetter Spa – Boston Logan International and Miami International Airport
3. OraOxygen (pictured) – Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport and Calgary International Airport
4. Departure Spa – Newark Liberty International Airport and Orlando International Airport
5. Elemis Travel Spa – John F. Kennedy International Airport and London Heathrow Airport
Enjoy the joy of the spas during your next layover or delayed flight.