Where celebrities love to go for rest, relaxation and mind-body renewal.
Celebrities work hard to be perfect — flawless skin, cellulite-free backsides and perpetually perfect nails are part of the job description. Where do they go to gain or maintain their beautiful appearances?
Kate Somerville of the eponymous Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts in Los Angeles says all celebs battle skincare problems. Why? Several spas, including Ole Henriksen Face/Body, New York City’s Cornelia Day Resort and San Francisco’s Spa Radiance offer Endermologie, an expensive and torturous-sounding (but incredibly effective) treatment that involves mechanized suction and massage to help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Other spas create contoured bodies through a series of skin-perfecting, detoxifying treatments. When they’re not buffing, beating and blasting their faces and bodies into perfection, celebs might seek vacation-inspired spa relief. The spa there features a host of locally inspired, high-end restorative treatments, healing rituals and native remedies. Go ahead — give yourself the star treatment.
Top Ten Celebrity Spas:
• South Beach Spas, Miami Hotels, Florida Luxury Vacation Packages – Hotel Victor, Spa V
• Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts (Los Angeles)
• Sonya Dakar Skin Clinic (Los Angeles)
• Ole Henriksen Face/Body (Los Angeles)
• Sava Spa (New York City)
• Cornelia Day Resort (New York City)
• Agua Bathhouse Spa at the Delano (Miami Beach)
• Spa at Las Ventanas al Paraíso (Los Cabos, Mexico)
• COMO Shambhala at Parrot Cay (Turks & Caicos)
• Spa Radiance (San Francisco)