New York Spa Alliance Announces 5th Annual Symposium, May 8-9, 2009 in Rye, New York
New York Spa Alliance (NYSPA) with The Leading Spas of the
World and The Cornell Hotel Society of New York City
5th Annual Symposium – “Developing into the Next Decade”
May 8-9, 2009
Rye Town Hilton, Rye, New York
- “Developing into the Next Decade” features the many global leaders of the spa and spa hotel/resort development world.
- It’s the place to hear predictions by industry experts and to participate in strategic discussions.
Please come, learn, network, discuss, debate, contribute and
have fun. Mark your calendars.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Rick Aidekman, Co-Owner, Cornelia Day Resort
- Bruce Baltin, Vice President, PKF
- Clodagh, Owner, Clodagh Design
- Alon Ben-Gurion, General Manager, Rye Town Hilton
- Annbeth Eschbach, Founder and CEO, Exhale
- Jan Freitag, Vice President, STR
- Neil Jacobs, President, Global Hotel Operations, Starwood Capital Group
- Steve Kass, CEO, American Leisure
- Jeanie Klueter, Architect, Director of Spa and Wellness Design, WATG
- Nicole Lingos, Director of Marketing, The Leading Spas of the World
- Anne R. Lloyd-Jones, CRE Senior Vice President HVS
- Anna Mancebo ,Vice President Spas and Retail, Marriott
- Teresa McKee, Chief Operating Officer, Red Door Spas
- Greg Miller, CEO and President, PM Hospitality Strategies
- Deniz Omurgonulsen, President, Cornell Hotel Society, NYC,
- Director, Membership Development, The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.
- Ellen Sackoff, Co-Owner, Cornelia Day Resort
- Barbara Talbott, Principal, GlenLarkin Advisors, LLC
- Gordon Tareta, Vice President, Hyatt Spas
- Simon Turner, President, Global Development Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Peggy Wynne Borgman, President, Preston Wynne Inc
Benefactors: American Leisure, Aromafloria, Spa Equip,
Precor, Spa Development International, Universal Companies,
@NYSPA: NYSPA’s mission is twofold: to reestablish New York State as
the premier location in the country for spa and related
wellness businesses; and to serve as a resource for
information, education, advocacy, action and assistance to the
New York spa businesses and the communities they support.
For more information on, log onto ny-spa.net or contact:
Mary Manning, c/o Mirbeau Management Company, 851 W. Genesee
St., Skaneateles, NY 13152; 1-315-217-4130.
NYSPA,spasin ny state,naturopathica, cornelia,universal companies spa,