1. Know which spas are the best.
- The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea – 4-Star
- Spa Grande at Grand Wailea Resort – 4-Star
- Spa Kea Lani at The Fairmont Kea Lani at Wailea – 3-Star
- Spa Moana, Hyatt Resort Maui at Kaanapali – 3-Star
- Lanai The Spa at Four Seasons Manele Bay – 4-Star
- Big Island Hualalai Sports Club and Spa at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai in Kailua-Kona – 4-Star
- Oahu Spa Suites at Kahala Hotel & Resort in Honolulu – 4-Star
2. Review the spa menu online and book your treatment in advance. Some special treatments book up quickly.
3. Spa Treatment Costs. A spa treatment in Hawaii is not going to be cheap. Forbes Magazine reports that the average cost of a massage at a day spa is $88 as compared to $138 at a resort spa.
4. What’s included?
5. What’s not included?
6. What to Wear?
7. Allow plenty of time for getting to your spa appointment.
For additional tips see the Spavelous Spa Etiquette area.