Dragonfly Healing Arts (51% Off)
- $39 for one 60-minute Swedish massage (an $80 value)
Dragonfly Healing Arts
Sharon Farber is the licensed massage therapist, healer, and owner of Dragonfly Healing Arts. With more than 25 years of massage therapy experience, she provides a safe place for her clients to heal and grow. Her healing center allows clients to connect their bodies, minds, and spirits in a welcoming and sacred space. It offers services including massage therapy and Reiki energy healing along with meditation, yoga, and mediumship.
- Massage Therapy
- Reiki and other types of Energy Healing
- Mediumship Readings; private and group, in person and by phone
- Mediumship Development Circle
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Tai Chi
- Private and group instruction in massage, energy healing, watercolor painting, and mediumship
- Spiritual and healing classes and workshops
- Henna Tattos
- Henna parties, Massage parties, Healing parties, Readings parties, Kid’s Yoga parties
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
Sharon Farber graduated from the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy in April, 1989, having studied Swedish massage, sports massage, Trigger Point therapy, Shiatsu and Jin Shin Do. She has taken additional classes including Polarity, Cranial Sacral, Pregnancy massage, Reflexology, Myo Fascial Release, and Donna Eden Energy Medicine. Sharon completed a three year program at the Institute of Healing Arts and Sciences in 2001, and is a Reiki Master and Reconnective Healing Practitioner. She is a CT licensed massage therapist and member of the American Massage Therapy Association. Sharon has been massaging and healing for 27 years. She opened Dragonfly Healing Arts in September 2013.
Christopher is a CT Licensed Massage Therapist, a Member of the American Massage Therapy Association, and a Reiki practitioner. He has been practicing Thai Yoga massage for 9 years.
Thai Yoga Massage is a complete form of bodywork that stretches, aligns and nourishes the body in all the correct ways. Thai Massage takes place on a mat that is on the floor and the client wears loose comfortable clothing. Thai Massage works physically, emotionally, energetically and spiritually to bring balance to your whole being.
- Monday – Friday: 10 – 7
- Some Saturdays and Sundays: 11 – 4
- These are times when appointments may be scheduled. These are not hours that the office will necessarily be OPEN. There is no receptionist. Please call before stopping by.
- Sometimes appointments are available at other times. All sessions are by appointment.