Which spa service should I have first?
If you are having more than one service in the day, the general rule of thumb is as follows:
- Massage first, this is because they will use oil on your body, and some massages they may also do a face massage or if they start you face up your face may be congested after the massage.
- Body Treatment next, most body treatments will include a final shower after which they will apply your body lotion. By having this after your massage your body is showered and ready to go. Some body treatments also include a face massage so you would not want to mess up your facial.
- Facial next, this will clean you face and minimize and nasal congestion or facial puffiness, and finish with the right moisturizer for you. Your face is ready to go.
- Nail services, you may want to leave some time to get dressed prior to your nail services so that you do not mess up your nails when you get dressed. If not, then give yourself plenty of dry time prior to dressing so you do not ruin your nails.
- Hair: If they have a salon, it is great to get your hair done.