CUDDLE UP TO A CALMING VALENTINE’S DAY SPAS
Kick off the year with a little R&R for yourself and your loved ones. The more than 3,000 members of the International SPA Association are ready to relax you, while also putting you in the mood for love as you plan for the holiday of romance, and Valentine’s Day Spa Getaways.
“Every day is a holiday at a spa, though ISPA members often experience an increase in business around Valentine’s Day,” said ISPA President Lynne McNees. “Forty-six percent of U.S. spas offer packages for couples, and we are seeing specialized, over-the-top treatments, packages and products on tap for February.”
From chocolate spa treatments without calories, to classes on keeping love alive and even Valentine’s fun for those going solo, the spa community is offering a stress-free Valentine’s Day.
· Spa Gregorie’s in Newport Beach and Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif., are offering the “Bon Appetit Retreat.” This opportunity combines the leisure of a massage or facial for two with the anticipation of an in-home, four-course meal provided by a gourmet chef. Complete with candles, wine and rose petals, the meal is actually prepared by the chef in the spa-goers’ home while they are at the spa.
· Throughout February, Spas in Wisconsin like Sundara Inn & Spa is offering a “Sweets for the Sweet” Spa Day. Three sweet-themed services – a chocolate body wrap, a chocolate and cherry facial, and a chocolate and cherry pedicure – are included as well as a treat from a local chocolatier.
· California’s Spa Montage Laguna Beach wants to help couples enhance their relationships. The “Art of Romance” classes explore the three parts of the magic of love – finding love, keeping love alive and understanding love – and help guests enhance their personal relationships as part of a holistic approach to total mind-body balance.
· Rhode Island Spas: SpaTerre Pamper your Partner Indulge each other – you deserve it! Relax in a newly restored, king bedded Estate guest room, replete with chilled champagne and rose petals and enjoy the rich decor of Newport’s famous Gilded Age with sumptuous fabrics, triple sheeted bed linens and subtle colors. A $200 credit to our award winning Spa Terre is yours to use during your stay. Try a Balinese Massage, a Seaside Salt Glow or manicure and pedicure – the choice is yours! Then, enjoy a sumptuous dinner in One Bellevue – at a romantic table for two – and reconnect with each other.
· CopperWynd Resort and Club, Fountain Hills AZ Celebrate romance at this secluded AAA Four-Diamond intimate hideaway nestled high atop a mountain ridge overlooking the Sonoran Desert and northeast Scottsdale. CopperWynd is the perfect place to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Spas are places devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit.