Flemington Spa Invites Women To Workshop Series
A series of workshops for women will be presented at Tranquil Touch Day Spa most Mondays and Tuesdays in May.
It is meant to help women ease fears, calm inner and outer chaos, tap inner resources, receive support without judgment and form a circle of support in the community.
The schedule is:
- Monday, May 4, 7-9 p.m. — Peg Dahme, financial planner will educate and empower you to take control of your money. She will answer questions, too.
- Tuesday May 5, 7-9 p.m. — Mary Stabile promises to help you tap into the healing of your own inner soul and celebrate your possibilities.
- Monday, May 11, 7-8 p.m. — Armand Egidi MSW, LCSW, will help uncover your “inner knowing.” Ask him how he can help you. From 8 to 9 p.m., Kristin Tomlinson, yoga instructor and massage therapist and will discuss how yoga and meditation can help busy women stay centered. She will offer a guided mediation.
- Tuesday, May 12, 7-9 p.m. — Jenny Fisher, author of The Feminine Side of Leadership, will offer practical ways to deal with difficult issues in the workplace by applying both strength and heart to your personal leadership style.
- Monday, May 18, 7-9 p.m. — Kim Bragg, CPA of Bragg & Karnoff, will explain the new tax laws.
- Tuesday, May 19, 7-9 p.m. — Life coach Gail Patterson will tell “how to be certain in uncertain times,” helping you tap into the depths of your inner wisdom and strength.
- Tuesday, May 26, 7 p.m. — All participants and speakers are invited to a final celebration. Light appetizers will be served.
Although there is no charge for the programs, a $5 donation is asked. The participants will decide upon a charity to receive the money.
Seating is limited, so call 788-5573 for reservations.
The spa is on Route 31 and New York Avenue.