At the beginning of the 21st century, the most promising pain relief therapy is biomagnet therapy. Compared to other pain relief therapies, biomagnet therapy has at least six advantages causing its explosive, worldwide growth today.
• Biomagnets relieve the root cause of pain, not just the symptoms.
• Biomagnets are safe. They have no known side-effects since our bodies already live in the earth’s natural, magnetic field.
• Biomagnets are simple. Anyone can use them in the privacy of their home.
• Biomagnets are non-consumable. You don’t have to buy another bottle or schedule another appointment every month!
• Biomagnets work quickly, often in a few minutes, sometimes in weeks.
• Biomagnets are affordable. Especially since you can use them again and again for years.
And this is only the beginning. The history of magnet therapy is a fascinating account of a famous queen, philosophers, doctors, and scientists. For thousands of years magnet therapy has been advancing toward its latest discovery of the newest and most powerful biomagnets.
In 1983, one of the greatest discoveries ever in magnetics was announced. Rare earth neodymium biomagnets were invented which are 700% as powerful as the older ceramic magnets. The neodymium biomagnets hold their charge indefinitely, with no significant loss of power after 10 years. At first, their cost was prohibitive, but now they are very economical.
“Today magnet therapy is seeing resurgence in use and is an officially approved therapy in over 45 countries worldwide,” writes William H. Philpott, MD, author of the book, Magnet Therapy: Alternative Medicine, the Definitive Guide.
Studies show that magnets can be an effective therapy for the relief of pain by blocking pain sensations. Applying magnetic fields to an injured area improves blood flow and oxygen to enhance the body’s natural healing process. The improved blood flow and fluid exchange to the injured tissue helps reduce pain and inflammation.
Do not use magnets or magnetic therapy if using a pacemaker, implanted medical device or insulin pump as they may interfere with the delicate electronic equipment. Magnetic products are not recommended for use during pregnancy. They are not proven beneficial nor detrimental. Be on the safe side, do not use. Keep magnetic products at least six inches away from objects such as credit cards, computers, diskettes, audio and videotapes, and similar items, as loss of data may result.