Spavelous ROSE Award Vote for Your Favorite Spas
How to Enter Spavelous ROSE Spa Awards
To enter, you need to submit a written presentation that clearly answers the criteria for the category you are entering.
The entry should be clearly presented, visually pleasing but concise and easy for the judging panel to read.
Most categories request an opening statement of no more than 250 words which will provide a summary of key points which set your nominee apart from the competition.
Complete and return the Entry Form. A completed entry form must accompany each entry.
It Is As Easy As 1-2-3!
- Read the entry form thoroughly.
- Select the category or categories that are most appropriate for you to enter.
- Ensure that you understand the criteria for your category.
- If you have any questions, please contact Rose@spavelous.com
Putting your entry together
- Keep your entry simple.
- In your opening statement, attract the judge’s attention by highlighting anything unique about you or your spa business, and also use this to demonstrate the ambience of your spa and your personality to the judges.
- Ensure that each of the bullet points within your category’s criteria is answered clearly.
- Use bullet points within your entry to help the judges find relevant information easily.
- Where possible, use the criteria statements to head up the page that will be answering that point.
- If you are entering more than one category make sure that each entry is unique in its content. The judges can get familiar with repeated entries.
- Judges are looking for answers to all criteria.
Sending in your entry by December 31st each year.