Tips & Tricks for Maximum Fresh And Fruity Facials Benefits:
Bookmark and Share
- Always do a skin patch test on your arm to make sure you will have no adverse reactions before applying to your face.
- When selecting fresh fruit and veggies, it is best to use organically grown varieties. This will give you maximum benefits.
- Fruit and veggie skin care is best used when prepared and applied on the same day. Avoid making more than you need for a single application.
- Make sure you clean and sanitize all counter tops and mixing utensils before making any of the recipes.
- Leave all ingredients out of the fridge for up to an hour before mixing. Don’t let the fruits get any warmer than room temperature.
- Fresh fruits and veggies are very high in acids. Be careful not to overdo it. If you apply anything to your skin and encounter a burning sensation, remove immediately and apply cool water.
Note: If you are under the care of a dermatologist and on acne medications, please consult with your physician before any treatment.
Summer is in full season now, and so are the summer fruits. No matter how you decide to enjoy them, take a look at the spas in your area and locate one which highlights the summer fruits and vegetables from your part of the country.
Enjoy all of these Spavelous Fresh and Fruit Filled Spa treatments at a spa near you.
Thank You, you have made Spavelous USA’s Largest Spa Directory!